Have your 3D visualisations ever failed to stand up to the test at VCAT or similar mediation panels? Have they ever been questioned for the accuracy or technical methodology?
Or have they ever been thrown out of VCAT because of failure to deliver the compliant visualisation in time as per the VCAT Practice notes?
This definitive guide will step you through the 5 key insights to understanding what goes into accredited 3D photomontages and what steps to follow in order to ensure the visual evidence is accepted and used throughout the hearing.
- Photography – How to follow the strict process of obtaining the before photos of the streetscape.
- Survey – How the camera points survey is utilised in order to create accurate photo-matching.
- 3D Model – How model flexibility is crucial to ensure the tight deadlines are met.
- Vegetation – How proposed vegetation needs to be shown on the 3D photomontages.
- Methodology – How the statement of methodology needs to explain the process of producing visual impact assessments.