Creating a brand forms a critical part of any off-the-plan marketing campaign and in the first episode on Brand Stories for Projects, Geoffrey Reed discusses how to create the initial concept for the brand story.
For more than thirty years, Geoffrey Reed has been at the forefront of Australian advertising, helping clients build their brands effectively in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Key topics discussed:
- How to start the thinking process for the brand story
- Organic process of establishing the concept
- Case study of Pipers Crest brand story
- How to connect the concept with the target audience
- How to achieve effective cut-through with modest budgets
Learn more about Geoffrey Reed Communications at http://reedcomm.com.au