Have your project marketing campaigns failed to generate sales in the past? Have the chosen consultants provided imagery that was totally off target?
Have you lost countless hours in trying to explain every little detail to your 3D suppliers and missed the marketing deadline target as well as cost your agency thousands in negative reputation?
Have your project marketing campaigns failed to generate sales in the past? Have the chosen consultants provided imagery that was totally off the target?
Have you or your clients lost thousands in the revenue because of delays in delivery of virtual imagery for your project?
This definitive guide will step you through 5 key insights to understanding and improving your marketing 3D imagery for your current projects and beyond.
Who this is for?
- Property Developers
- Project Marketers
- Architects and Development Consultants
Key Insights Discussed
- Research – Knowing Your Target Market Before You Market
- Align – Find a Point of Difference with Your Brand and Future Projects
- Detail – Relevant, Well-researched Information at Your Fingertips
- Immerse – Surround Potential Buyers in A Marketing Experience
- Launch – Launching a Successful Campaign is Not Done in Isolation