Visual Tools Impact on Buyer Activation
Just some useful statistics to highlight just how much 3D imagery makes a difference in off-the-plan marketing campaigns:
- Approximately 65 percent of the population are visual learners. – Mind Tools, 1998
- 65 percent of us are visual learners, according to the Social Science Research Network.
- The brain processes visual information 60,000 faster than text. – 3M Corporation, 2001
- Our eyes can register 36,000 visual messages per hour. – Jensen, 1996
- If you include images in your content and on your site, people are more likely to remember you. Psychologist Jerome Bruner has uncovered some interesting studies that show while people only remember 10 percent of things they hear and 20 percent of what they have read, around 80 percent of people remember things they see or do
- Images can make or break a deal when it comes to local searches. Bright Local found that 60 percent of consumers are more willing to consider local search results that include images and another 23 percent are more likely to contact a business showcasing an image.
[Eagle Vision were] Dedicated to turning around the project within the designated time frame, easy to communicate with, great end product, always happy to explore an alternative.
Thank you.Emma Duffy